The more you educate yourselves about your health, the better! Thrive Chiropractic wants to set you up for health success by providing you with some of our best resources - see below! Take control of you and your families health. We're always here to help so contact us with any questions or to request additional information on any subject!
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association - ICPA practitioners provide a holistic approach to your family wellness. They provide quality chiropractic care which are specific to children, (including infants) and pregnant women.
- National Vaccine Information Center - The oldest and largest consumer organization advocating the institution of vaccine safety and informed consent protections in the mass vaccination system, NVIC is responsible for launching the vaccine safety and informed consent movement in America in the early 1980′s.
- Holistic Child Health - Healing the whole child, naturally.
- Healthy Child Healthy World
- Dirty Dozen Clean Fifteen
- Holistic Mom’s Network - The Holistic Moms Network strives to connect parents, create supportive communities, and help parents and others to learn about holistic and green living.
- Spinning Babies - Easier childbirth with fetal positioning.
- Well Adjusted Babies- A well adjusted life starts with you! Wonderful holistic resource for mommas and their babies!
- Positive Birth Affirmations- beautiful & positive birth affirmations
Midwives & Doulas
- Immanuel Birth Co- offering holistic well women care, prenatal care, birth and postpartum care for families.
- Rachel Andreson, CPM - Supportive prenatal, home birth and placenta encapsulation services.
- Lawrence Community Homebirth- Brenda Frankenfeld, CPM, LIly Mason, CPM and Sus Kramer, CPM offering home birth and women's health services.
- A Birth to Remember- Janine Heincker is a midwife, childbirth instructor and doula. She offers live Birth Boot Camp classes and has a passion for natural living, especially when it comes to making, baking, birthing, breastfeeding and bonding with mothers, babies and families!
- Little Jewel Doula- Julia Elliott is a childbirth instructor and doula. She offers live Birth Boot Camp classes.
- Topeka Doula Project- We serve expectant families through prenatal education, continuous labor support, and sustained postpartum community connection.