The more you educate yourselves about your health, the better! Thrive Chiropractic wants to set you up for health success by providing you with some of our best resources. Take control of you and your families health. We're always here to help so contact us with any questions or to request additional information on any subject!
Informational Links for Family Wellness
- Kids & Chiropractic - Excellent video on the benefit of children and chiropractic care! Throughout pregnancy, birth, and childhood, the chiropractic lifestyle offers choices and benefits for your greater health and well-being.
- Another Great Video on Holistic Pediatric Healthcare
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association - ICPA practitioners provide a holistic approach to your family wellness. They provide quality chiropractic care which are specific to children, (including infants) and pregnant women.
- National Vaccine Information Center - The oldest and largest consumer organization advocating the institution of vaccine safety and informed consent protections in the mass vaccination system, NVIC is responsible for launching the vaccine safety and informed consent movement in America in the early 1980′s.
- Holistic Child Health - Healing the whole child, naturally.
- Healthy Child Healthy World
- Dirty Dozen Clean Fifteen
- Holistic Mom’s Network - The Holistic Moms Network strives to connect parents, create supportive communities, and help parents and others to learn about holistic and green living.
- Spinning Babies - Easier childbirth with fetal positioning.
- Well Adjusted Babies- A well adjusted life starts with you! Wonderful holistic resource for mommas and their babies!
- Belly Button Boutique - The place for mommies & mommies to be!
- Proper Way to Change a Diaper - Dr. Edwards explains that you really need to improve your changing diaper technique, if you want to possibly avoid Vertebral subluxation or any other long term spinal problems that can occur when an infant is “rolled up” to change their diapers. Prevention is key!!
- Positive Birth Affirmations- beautiful & positive birth affirmations
Midwives & Doulas
- Immanuel Birth Co- Jodi Blair, CNM offering holistic well women care, prenatal care, birth and postpartum care for families.
- Rachel Andreson, CPM - Supportive prenatal, home birth and placenta encapsulation services.
- Bloom Midwifery- Melinda Toumi offering home birth and women's health services.
- Lawrence Community Homebirth- Brenda Frankenfeld, CPM, LIly Mason, CPM, Sarah Hinton, CPM and Sus Kramer offering home birth and women's health services.
- Complete Doula Services- an exceptional team of doulas to offer support throughout your whole pregnancy, labor, birth and early days of breastfeeding.
- A Birth to Remember- Janine Heincker is a childbirth instructor and doula. She offers live Birth Boot Camp classes and has a passion for natural living, especially when it comes to making, baking, birthing, breastfeeding and bonding with mothers, babies and families!
- Topeka Doula Project- We serve expectant families through prenatal education, continuous labor support, and sustained postpartum community connection.